Tour to Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamon, Pamukkale, Ephesus and Cappadocia
- Pay your respects to the fallen heroes of the Gallipoli battlefield as well as World War I monuments.
- Visit The enchanting city of Troy a historic place with it's the cultural treasures.
- Be welcomed by the city Pergamon, meaning castle, is Acropolis.
- Admire the otherworldly landscape at Pamukkale, which means Cotton Palace
- See the ruins of Hierapolis,an ancient city that grew up around the springs
- Explore the Ancient City of Ephesus
- Visit the virgin mary house a typical Roman architectural example, entirely made of stones
- Explore to the Cappadocia,
- Enjoy this 7-day tour of Turkey’s historical sights with a professional guide
- Scheduling: regular
- Languages offered on tour: English,
- Duration: 7 days 5 Nights
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- pick up from your Hotel in istanbul
- There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 7 and 14 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour
- Available to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
Istanbul to Gallipoli
After pick up, we drive to Gallipoli Battlefield, Eceabat, Canakkale Province, Turkish Aegean Coast. Here we will explore the following sights;
Canakkale, Troy, Pergamon, Kusadasi
Day 2 After breakfast pick up from the hotel and see the city of Troy (Truva), Canakkale. We will visit:
After lunch, we drive to Pergamon Antik Kenti, Bergama, Izmir Province. There we stop at :
Hierapolis and Pamukkale traverteens
After brakfast We will depart after breakfast to Hierapolis and Pamukkale. After Hierapolis we will Admire the beautiful white terraces at Pamukkale:
Ephesus and Virgin Marry house
After an early breakfast, we are off to see the ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk, Izmir Province. At Ephesus, you will learn about its rich history of:
The second stop of this day is at the House of the Virgin Mary (or Meryem Ana Evias they say in Turkish) and is a place where, according to the beliefs of many people Mary, the mother of Jesus, spent the last years of her life.
*Breakfast * Lunch
Hotair balloon and south Cappadocia elite day tour
After you enjoy your breakfast. Our tour provider in Cappadocia will come and pick up you from your hotel at 09:30 am-09:40 am then drive to Pigeon Valley and our Elite tour will start with visiting the pigeon valley. After guide gives you full history information you will have spare time for looking around and taking pictures etc. After you finish your visiting we will continue to Red Valley and visit rose valley with professional English-speaking guide then we will drive to Kaimakli Underground city. Before visiting the underground city guide will give you information about the history of the underground cities in Cappadocia. After visiting Kaimakli Underground city we will drive to Cavusin village afterwards we will continue to Avanos Town which is world famous hand-made pottery productions. as soon as we have some lecture about pottery making then we will drive back to your Hotel for your own time.
North Cappadocia Elite day tour
After you enjoy your breakfast. Our tour provider in Cappadocia will come and pick up you from your hotel at 09:30 am-09:40 am then drive to Uchisar Casstle which is the highest casstle of Cappadocia and our Elite tour will start with visiting the Uchisar Casstle. After guide gives you full history information you will have spare time for looking around and taking pictures etc. After you finish your visiting we will continue to Goreme Open air museum and visit the Goreme open air museum with professional English-speaking guide then we will drive to Family Fairy Chimneys Valley. Before visiting the underground Pasabagi fairy chimneys professional tourist guide will give you information about the history of the pasabagi fairy Chimneys in Cappadocia. Then we will have lunch at restaurant after lunch continue to Devrent valley where is the conical rocks. After having information about the Davrent valley we will continue to Avanos where the pottery demonstration and if you wish you can try to make your own pottery with an old style. Avanos Town which is world famous hand-made pottery productions. as soon as we have have some lecture about pottery we will drive to Cavusin village visiting Cavusin village with a professional guide then we will continue back to your Hotel for your own time.
After the tour finish. we will transfer you to Cappadocia or Kayseri airport depends where from your flight is
- Hits: 515