Bosphorus cruise two continents tour
You will be picked up from your hotel in the morning and cruise along the Bosphorus Strait by boat. Also, you will visit Egyptian Bazaar, the last residence of Ottoman Empire’s, Dolmabahce Palace and Rustem Pasha Mosque. We will also cross the Bosphorus Bridge and have the lunch at Camlica Hill to see the two sides of Istanbul better. After the tour, we will take you back to your hotel around 17:00 o’clock.
Bosphorus Cruise Two Continents guidedTour, Explore the highlights of Istanbul, where Ottoman and Byzantine empires located before. Visit the Dolmabahce Palace, breathe taking Çamlıca, Ortaköy a historical Rüstem Pasha Rescue and famous Egyptian Bazaar with an expert tourist guide. Learn all history about sultans and discover Ottoman and Byzantine era architecture.
Secure your place for istanbul old city tour in 2020 now, This guided tour will be unforgatable experience in Turkey.
- Explore Rustem Pasha Mosque, Ortaköy and Spice Bazaar.
- 1.5-hour Istanbul Bosphorus cruise.
- Cruise from Rumeli Hisarı Fortress along the famous Bosphorus Strait.
- Visit the Great Dolmabahce Palace and its marvellous Ottoman and Byzantine architecture.
- Driving on the Bosphorus Bridge between two continents.
- Eat your lunch at top of the Camlica Hill.
- Scheduling: Regular Group Tour.
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English.
- Duration: Full-day.
- Printed or pdf and mobile Voucher Accepted.
- Pick-up service Pick up from all Istanbul Hotels.
- Bookings must be made at least 1 week in advance of your departure date. If you have less time then a week please check avalibilities by e mail.
- Pick up times will be told you confrmation. We highly recommend you to check your e mail evening of the night before the tour date.
- There is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 25 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Tour of bosphorus cruise and two continents.
Morning 08:15 am pick up you from your hotel and drive to departure point. then start the tour and visit the places below,
Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar) was built between 1597 and 1664, also it is the second oldest covered bazaar in the city. You can find exotic aromas and various spices. It contains fruit vegetable, flower and fish shops inside.
Rustem Pasha Mosque, for a tour. It was built by a famous Bosnian Rüstem Pasha and designed by -one the most famous architect in history- Mimar Sinan. One of the most famous mosques in Istanbul for her interior design.
Dolmabahce Palace, was the first European style palace. It was built by Ottoman Sultans between 1843 and 1846. This is the last residence for Ottoman Sultans with 365 rooms and 22 saloons. Also, famous with the great collection of European antiquity. Ataturk lived the final part of his life in the palace and died there.
Bosphorus Strait connects the Black Sea with the Sea of Marmara and splits the European and Asian sides of Turkey. Bosphorus Bridge, pass through the bridge and watch the beautiful view. It is 1704 m long and was the 4th longest bridge around the world. Don’t miss this unique chance to pass from one continent (Europe) to another (Asia) in 2 minutes.
Camlica Hill, the highest point in Istanbul, exposing a panoramic view of Istanbul city and Bosphorus. Give a little break for lunch here and enjoy the view while you are eating your tasty meal.
Ortakoy, (No Stop) is a cosmopolitan area, bordering waters of the Bosphorus. Turks, Greeks, Armenians and Jews are leaving here. The neighborhood hosts many religious. It is also a popular spot for locals with art galleries, night clubs and restaurants.
- Please include your hotel name/address when making your booking for your arranged pickup.
- Book your tour as far in advance as possible to avoid un-availability of the small group tour.
- Please wear comfertable shoose and cloths for the season conditon,
- Refunds are per the terms and conditions of realprivatetours.com.