Olympos cable car tours
- Private door to door transfer between your centrally located Antalya hotel,
- Experience a cable car ride to the summit Mount Tahtali on Mount olympos,
- Visit the Olympos Mountains and Beydaglari National park,
- Enjoy some great photo opportunities and an aerial perspective,
- Experience some amazing unique panoramic views,
- Scheduling: Group tour,
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, german, french,
- Duration: 5 -7 hours,
- Printed or pdf and mobile Voucher Accepted,
- Pick-up service Pick up from all Central Antalya Hotels.
- Bookings must be made at least 3 days in advance of your departure date. If you have less time then a week please check avalibilities by e mail,
- Canselation none refundable less then 1 week,
- Let us know your Hotel details including your room Number.
Olmpos cable car Antalya program
While you are in Antalya, experience a cable car ride. The tour that takes you 'from sea to sky' on the journey to the Mount Tahtali summit. From the summit, take in 360-degree magnificent views from 7,760 feet (2,365 meters) above sea level.
The first impressions are incredible as the substation is located in the peaceful skirts of the imposing Olympos mountain summit and the greenery of the National Park. If you wish, you can relax here with a coffee or infused tea and watch the mountain ranges extend from east to the west on the horizon and experience the panoramic view that awaits you at the highest mountain of Beydağları National Park.
The cable car tour continues at a height that refreshes your senses over the red and black pines that are in untouched lands and sometimes goes over the lower regions, are located intensively in the land of this National Park.
After the tour we will transfer you back to your hotel in centrall Antalya.
- Please include your hotel name/address when making your booking for your arranged pickup.
- Be ready in you hotel reception 15 minutes before departure,
- Make sure to apply suncream as it can get very hot especially in the high season,
- Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear,
- Wear suitable clothing as you may get dusty,
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund,