Ottoman and Byzantian relics full-day tour,
- Scheduling: Regular Group Tour,
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English,
- Duration: Full-day,
- Printed or pdf and mobile Voucher Accepted,
- Pick-up service Pick up from all Istanbul Hotels.
- Bookings must be made at least 1 week in advance of your departure date. If you have less time then a week please check avalibilities by e mail,
- Pick up times will be told you confrmation. We highly recommend you to check your e mail evening of the night before the tour date,
- There is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 25 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Tour of Byzantine and Ottoman relics.
Morning at 08:15 am pick up you from your hotel and drive to old city in istanbul. Start to visit, Hagia Sophia is a famous museum that contains Ottoman and Byzantine works.Listen the history and examine the architecture displays with your professional tourist guide.
Then, make a visit to the Blue Mosque with six minarets, was built at the bequest of Sultan Ahmet I and one of the best preserved and most significant examples of Ottoman architecture.
Continue to Istanbul Hippodrome where chariot races were held and also the centre of Byzantium’s life for 1000 years and of Ottoman life for another 400 years and has been the scene of countless political dramas.
Stop by Caferaga Medresesi, of foundation for serving Turkish Culture, also organises various workshop about handicrafts and music.
Then give a little break for lunch in a local restaurant with typical Turkish cuisine.
Topkapi Palace is the largest and oldest palace in the world to survive to our day and also was the primary residence of the Ottoman sultans for approximately 400years. Topkapi Palace was more than just the private residence of the Sultan and his court. It was centre of the supreme executive and judiciary council, the Divan and the training school. The best artist and craftsman’s produced some of the finest work in the whole empire.
The last stop is the Grand Bazaar, one of the most famous bazaar around the world. Discover the bazaar with your guide and make some shopping. It is full with gold, jewellery, leather and spices shops.
- Please include your hotel name/address when making your booking for your arranged pickup.
- Book your tour as far in advance as possible to avoid un-availability of the small group tour.
- Please wear comfertable shoose and cloths for the season conditon,
- Refunds are per the terms and conditions of realprivatetours.com.