Princes island tour istanbul
Princes island group tour istanbul
You will be picked up from your hotel in the morning at 08:15 am and cruise along the Bosphorus to princes islands.
Princes Islands tour, Cruise to the Princes Islands’ with our full- day princes island tour. It’s a relaxing experience and once in a lifetime catch! With a professional on board guide, learn all history about islands. Take some pictures and enjoy viewing places like Topkapi Palace, Maiden’s Tower and Uskudar from the boat. This tour offers an experience which you will never forget.
Stop at Heybeliada and Buyukada which is the largest island of the Princes Islands. During summer the Princes’ Islands are really popular destination because of the beautiful beaches and the peaceful surroundings. As no car traffic here, you will enjoy a horse carriage tour of the island and discover this not spoiled nature jewel.
Secure your place for princes island tour in 2020 now, This guided tour will be unforgatable experience in Istanbul Turkey.
NEED TO KNOW
- Scheduling: Regular Group Tour,
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English,
- Duration: Full-day,
- Printed or pdf and mobile Voucher Accepted,
- Pick-up service Pick up from all Istanbul Hotels.
- Bookings must be made at least 1 week in advance of your departure date. If you have less time then a week please check avalibilities by e mail,
- Pick up times will be told you confrmation. We highly recommend you to check your e mail evening of the night before the tour date,
- There is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 25 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Tour of Princes islands Istanbul.
Morning 08:15 am pick up you from your hotel and drive to departure point. then start the tour from pier and visit the places below,
Princes’ Islands Tour, 1 hour boat ride from city center, this group of island take their name from Byzantine times when the princesses were sent there on exile. There are nine islands, five small and four relatively large. No motor vehicle is permitted, transport being provided by horse carriages.
The tour starts with a drive to the pier. Cruise on the Marmara sea to go Heybeliada for horse carriages take the guests on a tour of the island through the pine forest, riding next to picturesque bays and along the old villas and after that we take a ferry to go for largest of the islands, Buyuk Ada. Lunch is served at a seaside restaurant. Time is left to enjoy the cheerful local life on the village square.
During the Byzantine period, princesses and other royalty were exiled on the islands and later members of the Ottoman Sultans family were exiled there too, giving the island their present name. They were taken by the Ottoman fleet during the siege of Constantinople in 1453. During the nineteenth century, the islands became a popular resort for Istanbul’s wealthy and Victorian-era cottages and houses are still preserved on the largest of the Princes’ Islands.
The islands are an interesting destination because they allow insight into a multicultural society in modern Turkey, possibly alike to the multicultural society that once existed during the Ottoman Empire in places such as nearby Istanbul.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Please include your hotel name/address when making your booking for your arranged pickup.
- Book your tour as far in advance as possible to avoid un-availability of the small group tour.
- Please wear comfertable shoose and cloths for the season conditon
- Refunds are per the terms and conditions of realprivatetours.com