Turkey gulet cruise from Fethiye to Olympos.
Fethiye to Olympos four-day cruises are not only a great way to see this part of the turquoise Turkish coast but also to meet new friends on board a standard Turkish gullet While it may only seem like a short time to be on a cruise you will fit so much in it will feel like you were on a longer cruise. Snorkeling and exploring the wonders of Pirates Cave is a great way to get your cruising experience underway.
Secure your Turkey gullet cruise from Fethiye to Olympos now, and feel stress free during your Holiday Istanbul.
- Cruise to Simena, Turkish fishing village that has no car access
- Evidence the Sunken City of Kekova, a Lycian-Roman archaeological site that is protected
- Visit the charming cosy fishing village of Kas and see the remains including Lycian rock tombs, sarcophagi and the Roman theatre
- Cruise to the Blue Lagoon in Oludeniz where you could take part in some water-sports (extra charge)
- Sail to Samanlik Bay to swim and have lunch
- Visit Butterfly Valley and see many kinds of different butterflies
- Scheduling: Group tour.
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, german, french.
- Duration: 4 days.
- Printed or pdf and mobile Voucher Accepted.
- Roundtrip Pick-up service from your hotel.
- Bookings must be made at least 3 days in advance of your actvitiy date. If you have less time then a week please check avalibilities by e mail.
- Canselation none refundable less then 1 week.
- Drinking water is included on this cruise.
- Meals are included for the duration of your cruise. This includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and snacks.
- Port and marina fees, taxes and fuel are all included in your cabin charter package price.
- Linen is provided on this cabin charter. Please note that you must bring along your own bath/beach towel. No towels are provided.
- service and local taxes charge.
Turkey gulet cruise from Olympos to Fethiye
Blue Lagoon If you fancy gliding off the cliff tops and taking in the spectacular views of the Blue Lagoon and Oludeniz, We recommend pre-booking this activity either online for special rates or with our friendly office crew. However, if you decide whilst here that this is the activity for you, please let your captain know. Tonight we will anchor at St. Nicholas Island, we arrive in time to walk up through the island's ruins and witness the amazing sunset. (L, D)
The waters of Kas are some of the clearest in the Mediterranean and a perfect place to dive. We recommend pre-booking this optional activity online before your cruise to receive special discounted rates and also to guarantee your dive. You will then have time to explore the local shops, including many handmade jewellery and clothes stores. We will spend the night in one of the secluded bays between Kas and Kekova. (B, L, D)
On your last day, you can enjoy a lazy start, resting off any sore heads from partying until the wee hours. After breakfast, you will head to Ucagiz Village Harbour. Lunch is not included on the last day. There will then be a free transfer to the treehouse of your choice in Olympos (2-hour drive). Or, if you're planning to travel onto other locations, you'll be dropped off at Demre bus station (10-minute drive) where you can catch a local bus. Buses to Antalya depart every 30 minutes, buses to Kas or Fethiye depart every hour and no need to (can't) book pre-book these buses. (B)
- Don't forget bring your camera to make a perfect pictures.
- Your cabin charter is a non-guided tour. here is no local guide on board providing information on the sites and locations. All efforts will be made to follow this itinerary, however, in cases of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this schedule may change. This could include altered daily plans and overnight stops. In these situations all efforts will be made to consult customers on alternative options, no money will be refunded.
- Be ready at your hotel lobbyr 15 minutes before the departure
- All cabins have private bathrooms & and a shower. The allocation of cabins is done on-site. All gulets and cabin layouts are different, cabins are not predetermined. On these cruises, you may be roomed in a twin, double, triple or quad cabin depending on your group breakdown. If you are a couple please notify beforehand & we will arrange a double private cabin for couples. Individuals are all shared in a twin, triple room mix gender (we will always try to match same-gender first).
- For individual travelers who do not want to be assigned with another passenger, single supplement cabins are available with extra cost. All cabins have private bathrooms with toilet and show restrictions
- Children of 6 and under are not allowed on this cabin cruise. Ages 7 to 10 years old are charged at 50% of the full cruise rate if staying in their parent/guardian’s cabin. If there is more than one child, the first child is charged 50% and every child after at full price. Ages 11+ charged at full cruise price.
- A standard gulet is provided for this cabin charter. Some may be equipped with air conditioning, however, this cruise is a None-AC cruise. Yachts are determined on your arrival. Gulet cannot be predetermined or guaranteed at the time of booking. All our yachts have yacht insurance.
- We advise all travelers to take out their travel insurance.