Turkey gulet cruises from Olympos to Fethiye
Olympos to Fethiye four day cruise is not only a great way to see this part of the turquoise Turkish coast but also to meet new friends on board a standard Turkish gullet While it may only seem like a short time to be on a cruise you will fit so much in it will feel like you were on a longer cruise. Snorkeling and exploring the wonders of Pirates Cave is a great way to get your cruising experience underway.
Secure your Turkey gullet cruise from Olympos to Fethiye now, and feel stress free during your Holiday Turkey.
- Roundtrip pick up from your hotel in Olympos,
- Cruise to Simena, Turkish fishing village that has no car access,
- Evidence the Sunken City of Kekova, a Lycian-Roman archaeological site that is protected,
- Visit the charming cosy fishing village of Kas and see the remains including Lycian rock tombs, sarcophagi and the Roman theatre,
- Cruise to the Blue Lagoon in Oludeniz where you could take part in some water-sports, (extra charge)
- Sail to Samanlik Bay to swim and have lunch,
- Visit Butterfly Valley and see many kinds of different butterflies.
- Scheduling: Group tour,
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, german, french,
- Duration: 4 days,
- Printed or pdf and mobile Voucher Accepted,
- Roundtrip Pick-up service from your hotel,
- Bookings must be made at least 3 days in advance of your actvitiy date. If you have less time then a week please check avalibilities by e mail,
- Canselation none refundable less then 1 week.
- Drinking water is included on this cruise.
- Meals are included for the duration of your cruise. This includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and snacks.
- Port and marina fees, taxes and fuel are all included in your cabin charter package price,
- Linen is provided on this cabin charter. Please note that you must bring along your own bath/beach towel. No towels are provided,
- service and local taxes charge.
Turkey gulet cruise from Olympos to Fethiye program
On the first day of your cruise, you will be picked up from Olympos around 10:00 am and taken to Demre harbour to pick up the rest of the guests, the journey takes around 2 hours. On arrival to Demre, you will have time for any last-minute shopping. At around 12:00 pm you will be picked up from Demre bus station and transferred to our yacht at Ucagiz Village Harbour where you will begin your cruise.We will cruise onto the Sunken City, an ancient town dating back 2000 years to the Lycian period and destroyed by an earthquake. We will cruise over this protected World Heritage site, however, no swimming, diving or snorkelling is allowed in this area.Your captain will then steer the gulet across to Simena Castle where you can walk to the top and witness a magical view over the bay, taking in the underwater Lycian Tombs and the Sunken City. Our gulet will spend the night in Gokkaya Bay. (L, D)
Do not miss this opportunity to try your hand at diving and this is one of the most perfect places as the water is so clear. We recommend pre-booking this optional activity online before your cruise to receive special discounted rates and also to guarantee your dive.You will spend the night here. (B, L, D)
Before you have arisen from your slumber, the captain will journey north, so you can wake to the natural beauty of Butterfly Valley. After breakfast there is time for swimming, sunbathing, and an optional hike up to the waterfall. Butterfly Valley is known to be the home to over 136 different types of butterflies and moths, however in the summer months difficult to spot. Afterwards, we will visit Oludeniz beach, Europe’s most photographed beach and one of the best sites in the world to paraglide.
- Don't forget bring your camera to make a perfect pictures.
- Your cabin charter is a non-guided tour. There is no local guide on board providing information on the sites and locations. All efforts will be made to follow this itinerary, however, in cases of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this schedule may change. This could include altered daily plans and overnight stops. In these situations all efforts will be made to consult customers on alternative options, no money will be refunded.
- Be ready at your hotel lobbyr 15 minutes before the departure
- All cabins have private bathrooms & and a shower. The allocation of cabins is done on-site. All gulets and cabin layouts are different, cabins are not predetermined. On these cruises, you may be roomed in a twin, double, triple or quad cabin depending on your group breakdown. If you are a couple please notify beforehand & we will arrange a double private cabin for couples. Individuals are all shared in a twin, triple room mix gender (we will always try to match same-gender first).
- For individual travelers who do not want to be assigned with another passenger, single supplement cabins are available with extra cost. All cabins have private bathrooms with toilet and show restrictions
- Children of 6 and under are not allowed on this cabin cruise. Ages 7 to 10 years old are charged at 50% of the full cruise rate if staying in their parent/guardian’s cabin. If there is more than one child, the first child is charged 50% and every child after at full price. Ages 11+ charged at full cruise price.
- A standard gulet is provided for this cabin charter. Some may be equipped with air conditioning, however, this cruise is a None-AC cruise. Yachts are determined on your arrival. Gulet cannot be predetermined or guaranteed at the time of booking. All our yachts have yacht insurance.
- We advise all travelers to take out their travel insurance.